I recently posted to COBIRDS an invite to visit my website to view the
images of Snow Geese I took at Bosque Del Apache. From many that had
visited I received a fair number of emails. One of them was asking that I
would respond back to them. Unfortunately, I deleted that batch and emptied
the trash thinking that they were backed up in another folder. That was not
the case and all of them were lost. If you had sent me an email asking me
to contact you and hadn’t received a reply, please resend your request and
I will respond. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.