Saw two adult Bald Eagles at Lagerman Reservoir near Longmont/Hygiene
in Boulder County today 2/5/2012 around 2-3pm. They were on the posts
of a nesting platform on the western side of the reservoir. Perhaps a
mating couple? At one point, they exhibited what looked like mating
behavior to me.

We saw several other raptors in the trees on land nearby. I'm pretty
sure there was at least one additional Bald Eagle (maybe two, they
were a ways off on private property), immature.

There were also a couple of dozen geese and a similar number of gulls,
but I didn't see any that were out of the ordinary.

-- Barry Gingrich, Broomfield County