My husband Tim and I drove up to see the snow geese that Joey Kellner reported
on Feb.5, and yes, there were uncountable snow and Ross's geese, which he
estimated at 9000. On Red Lion SWA there were several hundred white-faced
geese, with 13 greater white-fronted geese mixed in and 10 snow geese. No
tundra swans were found, but they could be huddled in the middle of 9000 snow
geese! Few gulls & out too far to identify with any accuracy. 2 bald eagles
sitting on the ice at Jumbo, and one golden eagle on I-76 approach. Prewitt is
fully frozen,but 2 blue heron flew up, so must have some open water we couldn't
see. Several harriers, ferruginous, and broad-winged hawks were seen around the
Reservoir area.

Candice E. Johnson
Denver, CO 80207

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged,
and for the intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, forwarding
and <br>
distribution by any means is strictly prohibited. If received in error, <br>
do not read but delete and e-mail confirmation to the sender. <br>