Hi all:

With some recent changes to CFO website architecture and associated
alterations, we have had a couple problems with the CFO Photo Quiz.  However,
all is now solved and I have posted the solution to the quiz from two weeks
ago.  Also due to those problems, I decided to extend the period for last
week's quiz through this week, as one of the problems that we encountered was
inability of some to submit answers (a problem that has also been solved).
Extending the quiz a week will allow all those that were rebuffed earlier
another chance to submit on this quiz.

Enjoy,

Tony Leukering
Villas, NJ