Glad someone else is hearing these little fella's out there.  Also
distinctly heard one yesterday west of Longmont.  For what its worth, 10
days prior, on a nice "summer" morning, a group of us was hiking Chautauqua
Park in Boulder.  Two of us independently caught brief trills on two
occasions during the hike of what sounded like a male Broad-tailed.  Being
so early, I didn't have the confidence to list it but I'm starting to
wonder if it could have been....

Mike Blatchley
Longmont, CO