Found a "new" Mountain Plover just down the road from my house ... From WCR
100/33 continue east on WCR 100 about .5m to last house on north.  They
have a "perfect" plover habitit (pasture) that runs east to an old wooden
bridge.  I found a plover walking around on the north edge of the pasture
in front of the line of trees (north) beyond fence.  Second year in row
plovers have been seen here.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.ning.com/