During an overnight camping trip to Phantom Canyon Sunday night, 4/28-29, we
found several singing Virginia's Warblers, at least two singing Warbling
Vireos, a Plumbeous Vireo singing and acting like he was on territory,
Bushtits, and after dark we heard a Common Poorwill.  Specifically, we were
camping at the ghost town site McCourt at  ~6500' along SH 67 (the Phantom
Canyon Rd) in Fremont County.
Good birding to you.
Dave

David M Elwonger
Master Bird Bander and Naturalist
Who roosts at 8500' near Woodland Park CO