Here is a quick summary the noteworthy birds that were seen today at Chico
Basin Ranch, Pueblo/El Paso Counties (fee areas).  I'm sure there will be a
banding report as well.

Pueblo County:
Headquarters area:
*EASTERN TOWHEE - 1 male, singing, found by Percival, B. Maynard, and D.
Chartier) -- 3rd Ranch Sightings, photos taken
*Northern Waterthrush - 1 (same bird as yesterday probably)
*Lazuli Bunting - 3 in the same tree

Rose Pond:
*More shorebirds around, including Semipalmated Sandpipers, and a Semipalmated
Plover, among others.

El Paso County (banding station area):
*Golden-winged Warbler - 1 singing male, finally started singing around noon,
or a little before (first found on 5/2)
*Worm-eating Warbler - 1 (found a banding net, for the third day in a row)
(first found on 5/1)
*Black-and-white Warbler - 1 singing male (first found on 5/2)
*Nashville Warbler - 1 singing male (first found on 5/1)
*Northern Parula - 1 male seen early by Percival and Chartier
*Rose-breasted Grosbeak - 1 found by Bob Craven
*vireo sp. - 1 singing, as far as I know, not seen, probably Plumbeous

*Clay-colored Sparrows - singing at the Casita, with a lot of Chipping Sparrows
*no townsend's warbler as far as I know

That's what I know of.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO