Had a wonderful time at the CFO convention. Learned a great deal and met some
very nice folks.

We took Hwy 12 home and decided, even though it was 2:30 pm, to stop at the
site just out of  Trinidad for HEPATIC TANGER that was seen there by a CFO
group two days earlier. We delighted to see a male and female! I have posted
photos on my Facebook page and submitted reports for both. I would be very
interested in finding out if this is one of the few known breeding sites for
HEPATIC in the state or if it was unknown before the convention!

Polly Wren
La Veta, CO

Sent from my iPad