Dear Cobirders,
    I will not be in Colorado this end of June/beginning of July to
complete my Nightjar survey route.  If anyone is interested in helping
out, send me an email and I can provide you with more specific
information.  This survey should only require 2 hours to complete and
does not require any hiking, but there are specific "rules" to ensure
uniformity across the different surveys.  For more information about
Nightjar Survey routes in general, see:

http://www.ccb-wm.org/nightjars.htm

Thanks,
Walter Szeliga