Looks like a Northern Waterthrush, based on beige or "off-white"
supercilium, throat spotting, lack of white underparts with buffy flank
patch,
smallish bill.
 Upon request, I have photos of a Louisiana Waterthrush from Central Park,
New York City last April.
The LOWA I photographed has a huge bill, very white supercilium, wider
behind the eye and clean white underparts contrasting with a buffy flank
patch. I recall that Cobirds does not permit photos to be attached. The
friendly New York birders described the gait of the LOWA
as a "sashay," noticeably different from the bobbing motion of the Northern
Waterthrush.
You could put the LOWA photos on your website, Robb, for comparison. I do
not have a functioning website right now.
Thanks for trying to get an image of that Brewster's Warbler!
Bob and Bob show records of that hybrid warbler from 4/30/80 and
5/21-22/87, both from Colorado Springs State Wildlife Area, El Paso.
I vaguely recall seeing one in the 90's in CO.
When will CO get the more rare "Lawrence's" Warbler, also a Golden-winged x
Blue-winged Warbler hybrid?
Probably never.

Joe Roller, Denver