Expecting to make birding history by being the first birder NOT to see the
legendary ST Flycatcher,
I walked a good half mile west of the parking lot, which lies just east of
58th Avenue and on the west
side of Ward Road, a few miles  north of I-70.
In fact it took some looking and some luck, as the bird was hiding in
Russian Olives, near the place
where the concrete footpath crosses Van Bibber Creek. This is way west of
the yellow fireplug. I took some advice posted earlier and walked
along the horse path that follows the fence which is north of the footpath.
Access to this horse trail is from the
north side of the parking lot. A juvy Western Kingbird was near the
Scissor-tailed.
Good luck.
Joe Roller, Denver