Not too many Burrowing Owls around this time of year.  There was one at WCR
100/WCR 33 .25m E of intersection on WCR 100 on N.  Also, one at WCR 96/37
about .5m S on WCR 37 on W.  WCR=Weld CR

At DIA loop there are a few:
BURROWING OWLS at the prairie dog town at 3.4 miles east of Tower Road &
96th avenue.
BURROWING OWLS (two) along Gun Club Road at 0.5 miles south of Colfax
Avenue and (four) at the northeast corner of E470 & 6th Avenue.

I presume some still remain on the many Pawnee NG dog colony sites.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.ning.com
Mobile:  http://coloradobirder.ning.com/m