After a more encouraging start to the
week, things tapered off to a mere 11 birds banded on Saturday at Chico Basin
Ranch.  A Wood Thrush banded on Sept. 20th,
as well as one of the Black-throated Blue Warblers banded on Wednesday were
recaptured
on Saturday.   We banded our sixth Rose-breasted Grosbeak of
the season on Friday.  Total for the season is 776 birds of 55 species.  Last
day of
banding for the season will be Saturday, Oct. 6th.

Thursday, Sept. 27   Total: 14

Philadelphia Vireo
– 1

Townsend’s