There were two "Hermits" but neither of them was a warbler on a cold,
cloudy, breezy morning. Three birders searched for three hours but came up
with only one Wilson's Warbler, a sprinkling of immature White-crowned
Sparrows, and the immature Sora. All else cleared out! Don't waste your
gas.

I have a gripe. Why does the Colorado Birding List page switch me now to
the ABA site? It used to be my home page and because of the switch I missed
the news of the Hermit Warbler because I do not always go through to search
for the Colorado list. Liked the old format and bird pictures better.

Bob Shade