While this is not a rare bird, I must say I was ecstatic a few minutes ago
when I looked out the patio door to find a Scrub Jay and a Spotted Towhee at
my "illegal" feeder.  I live in a condo at  Lincoln and Peoria Aves. where
the birdlife consists of House Sparrows, House Finches, Starlings and
Pigeons.  In the summer I'm fortunate enough to have the swallows and a pair
of Say's Phoebe.  We're not supposed to have feeders but I find it too
tempting to not put my flower box to good use in the winter.  So there they
were, just passing thru I'm sure, but certainly made my day.

P.S. Keep the feeder info quiet, don't want the HOA coming after me.

Pam Munroe

Englewood, CO

Douglas County