From: Gary Matthews
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 10:31 AM
To: cobirds@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cobirds] Iceland Gull - Lake Estes, Larimer County

Scott Rashid found a juvenile Iceland Gull at Lake Estes this morning on his
way to work.  The bird was still there at 10:00 at the west end of the lake to
the north of the fire station.  The lake is very low and the bird was hanging
out often with a California Gull in what is now a small inlet stream.  It coild
be easily seen form the parking area along the south side of the lake.

Gary Matthews
Estes Park