Birders,

The CFO Board will review nominations from any CFO member for these
prestigious awards.
Criteria for each award and a complete list of past recipients can be found
at:  http://cfobirds.org/business/awards.htm
Notice that these awards are not necessarily given every year.

Please email me an intention to nominate someone for any award, and I will
send you
a simple form to fill out and return by January 15, 2013. Each nomination
will be reviewed
by the Board at our January 26, 2013 meeting, when final decisions will be
made. Please do not
delay, and do not hesitate to discuss the process with me.

Thanks!