I guess the smaller gull with a black bill with a yellow tip at Pueblo
Reservoir today, isn't a Sabine's Gull, though it is unknown what it might be.
If you were hoping to see a Sabine's Gull, I guess this bird isn't one.  Gulls
are really annoying, just like swans and "winter" type wrens.

Two of my photos of the "unknown funny gull" can be seen at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandonsbirdphotos/  Bill Maynard has better
photos that have also been looked at.

If I have time tomorrow, I'll try look for this bird again, and hope for some
better photos, or perhaps a photo of it flying.  Not sure this bird will be
figured out, unless it is seen again.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO