The Fox Sparrow was there this afternoon between about 230-245PM.  I had
been at the spot with James Lamoureux yesterday
but was not able to get a clear look at the bird even though I was only
about 20 feet from James; bad angle.
Anyhow, persistence paid off; got some nice looks and I ran into some other
birders along the creek and told them to look for the small rock cairn next
to the path.  The juniper tree where the bird was foraging, both yesterday
and today, is across the path from the cairn.

jack harlan
E. Boulder County