I was at Parkfield Lake today in eastern Denver looking for a Ross's Goose.
 I came across this goose during my search.  I am very inexperienced with
this goose, and especially its hybrids.  Any ideas as to what this goose
is?  It kept its head tucked for the whole time I was there except for one
quick second, pictured below.  Thank you in advance for any of your help!

Chris Pagliaro

Broomfield, CO

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zEXGNtGQiqU/ULv1bpgGZII/AAAAAAAAAAU/ZQQLYzEz_pA/s1600/DSC_0110.JPG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZyKbV-VovsE/ULv1T5A8TfI/AAAAAAAAAAM/g44aiRvqdhU/s1600/DSC_0106.JPG>