Had at least 5 at my feeders this morning right as I was leaving for work.
probably more.  their vocalizations were distinctive and a nice addition to the
pine siskin chorus.  Some males had a lot more extensive red than others.  Cool
birds!

Also, just before the RMBO staff Christmas party we had two more redpolls at
the feeders behind the Discovery Science Center in Fort Collins, and an eastern
screech-owl.

Cheers,

Arvind Panjabi
Rocky Mountain Bird Observatory

5700' feet, Larimer County, CO
On the north slope of Milner Mtn
Mountain mahogany shrubland and grassland