Cobirders

Just had a big flock of Starling and Robin land in the trees on the ditch out
behind my house.  I searched through the flock hoping for a Varied Thrush, but
instead found two adult Bohemian Waxwings.  The white wingtips and rufous
undertail coverts were obvious as I examined them for a couple minutes.  Life
bird!  Probably difficult to refind, I am just southwest of 64th and Quaker in
Arvada.

Have fun
Curt Campbell
Arvada