Hi cobirders. Tuesday at 1:25 pm going south on Colorado Blvd passing George F. Clayton College on the right I saw a small flock of Canada Geese with one adult SNOW GOOSE in the middle feeding near the street. FOYR for me.

In the morning at my feeders were busy with a variety of House Finches. One with a white patch in top of head and another on the back with no color. (leucosystic) sp.? It first came in fall of 2011 and this past fall, It only shows up for a day or two at a time.

With them was a male Cassin's Finch .

Fun to get new birds for the year.

Bob Spencer  N.E. of Golden