Hello Cobirders-

After yesterday's snow there has been above average activity around my backyard
feeder this morning.  I realized why the birds suddenly vanished when I saw an
Accipiter on my back fence.  I noticed immediately how large the bird was
compared to the Sharpies that I usually see in the neighborhood, and at first
thought Coop but after looking at the photos, I believe he's a Northern
Goshawk.  A link to the photos is included below.

Best regards and good birding!
Keith Alderman
Frederick, CO

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25877070@N02/