On Saturday, during the storm, we had a Western Bluebird at our feeders!!!
First time in the 9 years we have lived at our current residence!  We live
1 mile east of Big Johnson Resevoir.
On Sunday, we had American Goldfinches!!!
Yes!!!! Beautiful birds to brighten up the yard!!!

Also, Sunday afternoon, around 2 pm, saw a Golden Eagle flying over Bradley
Road and Marksheffel Road.
The eagle was being chased by a Red Tailed Hawk!

Come on spring time!!!!

Aaron Driscoll