Hi all

Good to be back in sunny and warm Colorado... the UK has barely gotten above
freezing for weeks.. which is very abnormal for March

Highlights in the yard have included 2 LINCOLN'S SPARROWS for the past few
days, they stage here in the spring, and FOS 2 TURKEY VULTURES over this
evening.

Meanwhile at Snowmass there have been several ROSY-FINCHES at the feeder at
the top of the Village Express Chairlift (I saw them Wednesday) including
Gray-crowned and Brown-capped but no Blacks (yet).  My next free bird tour
there will be next Wednesday, March 3rd.

Looks like the Osprey nest across the Roaring Fork from the house is again
occupied by Canada Geese, but hopefully the Ospreys will move in soon!

There was a report of "white geese" near Catherine Store Carbondale a few
days ago..

Good birding all

Dick Filby

Carbondale