Hi Everyone-

Today 4/21, Marcia Marvin and I visited some shorebird spots in Boulder
County. At the north end of Boulder Reservoir we found a Baird's Sandpiper,
two Marbled Godwits, and three Greater Yellowlegs. (The Mountain Plover has
moved on.) At McIntosh Lake, we found two Marbled Godwits, a Lesser
Yellowlegs, and an American Avocet. The little pond northeast of McIntosh
had no shorebirds. We failed to find any Mountain Plovers at Arapahoe and
County Line Roads, but on the way out there, we saw two Turkeys along CO-52
a short ways east of US-287.

Mark Miller

Longmont, CO