Imagine my shock when upon a second and more careful reading of the nice
report from Rebecca Brackett,
I happened to notice that this great sighting occurred on Saturday, April
20th.

The best way for this to work out will be if we can get more detailed
directions to the place the bird was seen.
IF WE DO, then  Vic Zerbi, ace birder in Glenwood Springs, is willing to
motor for 30 minutes to the east and search for
the bird, which just could be  on the same branch of the same tree......
I will post immediately if that works out. Some of us might still drive
over Wednesday, but with a less
sanguine expectation of seeing this mega-rarity.
Joe Roller,
Denver