Total of 56 species from Island Grove to 35th Ave

Highlights:

Yellow-rumped Warbler - lots
Cliff Swallow - they are back
Say's Phoebe - 2
Orange-crowned Warbler
Chipping Sparrows
Loggerhead Shrikes
Osprey--is there an Osprey nest in Greeley-area??
Long-billed Dowitcher - 8
Forster's Tern
Western Kingbird
Snowy Egret
Hooded Merganser
American Avocet
Greater Yellowlegs

For what it's worth ... at Fort Collins Wild Birds Unlimited store I
noticed Tufted Titmouse report from Weld CR 104 on their Sightings
board.  I asked about it, not much details to be offered by staff
other than the reporter was confident.  I don't have an exact location
nor did I ask I'm pretty sure businesses don't give out customer
addresses ... :-) ... if it is a Tufted feel free to fly two miles
south to my yard full of seed, water and cover!

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.ning.com/
Mobile:  http://coloradobirder.ning.com/m