Birders,
The local folks near Last Chance and Lindon, CO are getting more interested
in what birds are coming thru Last Chance, especially novelties and
rarities.

Please  take a moment to send me information about your Last Chance
sightings and/or
post them on Cobirds, I will summarize them for inclusion in the local
weekly
newsletter, "View from Lindon" capably written by intrepid reporter Lois
Scott.

For example, there was quite a buzz about Tammy and Ira Sanders' report of
a Scissor-tailed Flycatcher near Last Chance a few days ago.

Thanks,
Joe Roller,
Denver