My wife woke me from my nap this afternoon (something I strongly discourage her
from doing) to tell me there was a bird at our feeder that did not look like
any other bird she has  seen there.  By the time I got to the window it was
gone but she actually sketched a very good facsimile of a Rose-breasted
Grosbeak. ( I have to admit I was impressed).

A few hours later the bird was back and quite interested in our suet feeder. It
was a male Rose-breasted Grosbeak.  Here are two pictures I got of the bird.

Gary Koehn
Cedar Heights
El Paso County

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kingbird42/8748343579/in/photostream