I would respectfully remind our intrepid birder/adventurers that when
posting sightings to the group, please refrain from using these banding
codes in the subject line of the posting (i.e., use the full name first and
then subsequent mentions in the post can use the 4-letter code), and to
also include the county in which sighting was made. Thanks to all for
finding and reporting these outstanding birds!

Eric

--
Eric DeFonso
Boulder, CO