At about 8:15, when we got out of our car at the Chico Basin bird banding
area, the male Golden-Winged Warbler that was found yesterday by Brandon
Percival and Bill Maynard was singing vigorously from the nearby elms.

Actively feeding in the mid and high levels, and he did show an affinity for
elms over cottonwoods.   Handsome fellow!

Cheryl Teuton

Aurora, CO