Birders,

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed it.

A Greater Roadrunner ran across the Barr Lake State Park entrance road about
40 feet in front of my car, between the entry station and Picadilly Road, at
about 12:45 today.

I had heard other reports including 1 from the same area about 3 months ago
and a more recent 1 from 128th and Picadilly.

Even if I had my camera there was no time for a shot.  It was out of the
grass on the north side of the road and into the grass on the south.

Ira Sanders

Golden, CO