During the past several days I have heard the Gray Catbird fledgling giving
it's begging calls repeatedly but when I first heard it I thought it was an
American Robin or another bird.   However I finally watched the fledgling
as it gave the calls and I decided to record it as there were only about 3
other recordings of what Xeno-cantu lists as juvenile calls.  I have
uploaded the recording with attached sonogram to my Birds and Nature blog
for anyone who might be interested in this different, almost insect-like
calling.

BTW, I did not go to Holcim Wetlands today and don't know if the TRICOLORED
HERON was seen-hopefully anyone who might have gone out there will post.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
Personal blog @ http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com
Blogging for Birds an Blooms Magazine @ http://BirdsAndBloomsBlog.com