Our second-ever MacGillivray's in the backyard was present yesterday
afternoon and this morning, during a very busy afternoon back there.

Also of note was what will be a new yard bird if it'll ever sit still long
enough for positive ID, but a very probable Wilson's Warbler.

Other regulars, many with fresh youngsters along, include:

BC Chickadees (including one with a black eyeline, but otherwise mostly
white head)
1 Mtn Chickadee
1 Blue Jay
Red-breasted Nuthatches
Mourning Doves
1 Chipping Sparrow
EC Doves
1 Empidonax Flycatcher
2 already-winter plumaged Am. Goldfinches
House Finches/ House Sparrows
Barn Swallows

A surprising lack of raptor activity.  I typically get a Cooper's or
Sharpie drive-by with this much feeder activity.  Though one suddenly quiet
half-hour this morning may suggest that there was one in the neighborhood.

Dave Cameron
Denver