Okay, here it goes.

I realize that I am in the minority, but I am a vegetarian. This is primarily a
philosophical choice for me.

      I think it must be hard for hunters to understand how upsetting it is to
be out watching the birds, enjoying and appreciating  their beauty, only to
hear the sound of gunfire as some creature is  being killed. Gunfire heralds
the end of any birding trip or nature walk that I might be on.
        Because of this, I appreciate being reminded of when and where the
hunting seasons are taking place. Also, I will not buy a hunting or fishing
license in order to go to gain entrance to a park, even if part if the money
does go to protect wildlife. I would much rather donate my money without having
to support something I don't believe in.
     I think it's wonderful that people from all walks of life are joining
together to do what they can to protect wildlife and the environment. The more
we can do, the better!
    Hmmm....something about birds...
A white pelican came to my pond the other day and ate so many fish, I thought
he was going to sink straight to the bottom of the pond!
         Thanks, Deb Carstensen, Littleton.
Sent from my iPhone