I wanted to add that I also followed a Warbling Vireo singing from tree to
tree along the east side of Sawhill Pond #4 also around 7 a.m. on Saturday
morning (9/7).  The highlight of the morning was hiding along the east side
of Pond #4 and watching an adult bald eagle perched in a cottonwood in the
NE corner of the pond.  It then made 4 dives into the pond and circled
around for a couple of minutes.  When it flew off to the S side of the pond
I then noticed there was a second, immature BAEA perched to the S of the
observation blind.  The water was as low as I've ever seen it and a number
of very large, deceased fish (unsure of species) were scattered all over
the pond while others were struggling to make ends meet in the shallows.
 It was easy pickins for the eagle.