To continue the thread on Steller's Jays east of the foothills, there was one at my home in SE Ft. Collins on Nov 1st and I photographed another today at my feeders. It could have been the same bird, no way to be sure. I live 4-5 miles east of the foothills. This is only the second time I've seen them here in 15 years. The other time was when we had a winter invasion of Western Scrub-Jays and Steller's Jays a few years back. Am wondering if this might be another invasion year.

Larry Griffin
Ft. Collins

---
is active.