This is an interesting thread. Brandon is correct in answering David
Leatherman's question, of "what's next?"
with the reply, "pretty much anything."
And there are specific, evidence-based answers to David's intriguing
question:

First, *Pine Warbler* is not our only "winter warbler."

That status also applies to *Cape May Warbler*, with multiple "after
Halloween" records.
It has been found at bird feeders in winter and visited both Jane Axtell's
and Alex Cruz's feeders daily for a week or more.
(Keep that suet feeder filled, and find a source for overnight Fed-Ex
delivery of meal worms).

Another winter warbler is *Painted Redstart*. Two of Colorado's first four
Painted Redstart records were
from late fall:
Oct 25 through November 8 in El Paso County and
November 16 through 22, Larimer County.

And I recall, possibly correctly, that Peter Gent explored a southeast
Colorado woodlot
in December, a long time ago, and the only bird present was a hardy
*Connecticut
Warbler*.

This ancient information is from "Bob and Bob," where else?

Joe Roller,
Denver