Geese a plenty,

Thank you, Tina Jones, I went over to Ft Logan Cemetery (Denver,Colorado)
today 11/17/13 and I must say the goose variety was represented properly. 2
Greater White-fronted joined the crowd, 2 Ross's (adults) were still
present, a single Snow Goose (white-morph) replaced the blue-morph, and a
couple of hybrids... Snow x Canada Goose and Ross's x Cackling
Goose. Photos.

Art Hudak