I started along the Arkansas River, below Pueblo Reservoir dam, near the
footbridge, where Chris Knight and I saw two Rusty Blackbirds, one winter male
and one winter female, and then we saw a Winter Wren and Say's Phoebe.  Just
east of Valco Ponds parking lot, the Common Yellowthroat continues.

After Chris left, I went into the Pueblo Zoo, where the there were quite a few
Yellow-rumped Warblers, as well as the Tennessee Warbler and an Orange-crowned
Warbler.  Margie Joy joined me at the zoo, where we saw all of the Colorado
Nuthatch species coming to the feeders.

We then we over to check the pines in Pueblo City Park, where we were shocked
to find a Warbling Vireo, as well as a male Red-naped Sapsucker.

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO