Hello Everyone,

The Varied Thrush has been seen again already this morning. This bird seems
to be spending all day around our yard and has been seen from first light
all the way until dark everyday it's been here. If you would like to come
by, email anytime today for directions. Also, I have forgotten to mention
so far that the bird is an adult male. So, it is definitely not drab!

Sean Walters
Loveland, CO