I have seen Golden Eagles on several occasions in the Canon City area
lately.  A few days ago I spotted one circling just outside the city limits
then a half hour later found another one with very full crop more than 10
miles away in Fremont County.  I have uploaded photos of both on my Birds
and Nature blog <http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>.  The one with the
full crop shows the upper chest very distended.

I have gone looking for the Ferruginous Hawk with one eye several times
since I posted about her but only found her again on one occasion.  On that
day she was pushed off her perch and out of the area by a Bald Eagle.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com