All,

This morning on my way into work I saw two female goldeneyes under the Speer Bridge at Confluence Park, Denver.

One of them appeared to have a yellow bill, indicating to me a female barrow's.

I didn't have my binoculars as I was on my bike.

There are also 8-10 hooded mergansers, and the 2 dippers continue in the vicinity as they have been for a month or more...as well as numerous gadwall, and some gulls.

Confluence park is located near the REI at I-25 and Speer, accessed from 15th St. on to Platte Road. You can park in the REI parking lot for <1hr or continue under the Speer Bridge to the lot along Water Street along the Platte River Trail.

-Matthew Baker

--

sent from Thunderbird on Ubuntu