Hi all,

If you are a compiler or participant of any of this winter's Christmas Bird
Counts in Colorado, please look over the data on the CBC Website.
http://netapp.audubon.org/CBCObservation/CurrentYear/ResultsByCount.aspx

Sometimes, parts of the results aren't being saved, so there may be missing
information, and perhaps incorrect numbers, or missing bird species, or missing
observers, or weather or effort data.  Let me know, if anyone finds anything
missing, as I can add things, easier than the compilers, it seems.

Compilers who haven't entered their results, you might want to start on that,
sooner rather than later, so we can get all the possible corrections taken care
of, before the end of February deadline to enter all your data.

If there are species, on your counts, that I marked as DD or ND, please submit
details to me, hopefully photos or drawings of these rare birds.  So far none
of the reported Chipping and Sagebrush Sparrows, as well as a Black-headed
Grosbeak were documented, any will be deleted, if not documented, all are
accidental on Colorado CBCs, and are usually misidentified.  There are some
other species that are rarely seen in Colorado in winter, that have been
reported on a Colorado CBC, so hopefully all these birds can be documented.

Thanks to the compilers, observers, and my team of reviewers of rare bird
sightings on Colorado CBC, for all your help!

Brandon Percival
Colorado CBC Regional Editor
Pueblo West, CO