I will throw my hat into this ring. Based on the photos I have seen I would
argue for Tundra based on 1) developing yellow spot on the right side of the
bill on one of the birds in Ben's photos, 2) dark black legs (should be
greenish in Trumpeter), 3) vertical border at base of bill (not slanted back
towards eye), and 4) high ride- i.e. The rear end is held at a 45 degree angle
to the surface of the water; Trumpeters have a low ride (more like 20 degrees).

Nick Komar
Fort Collins Co

Sent from my iPhone