Hi all,

I did a quick look at Marston Reservoir today, only from the east side, from
Bow Mar Dr., Littleton.

I saw 1, Lesser Black-backed Gull, 1, first cycle Thayer's Gull, many Herring
Gulls, quite a few California Gulls, and many Ring-billed Gulls. On the east
side of the lake there is a spit in the southern part of the reservoir where
these Gulls were.

I counted 5 Eared Grebes, 1, Horned grebe, all three Merganser species, Common
Goldeneye, 12 Greater Scaup  [I did not see any Lesser], and around 42 Gadwall,
28 American Widgeon, and 5, Green-winged Teal. Remember the above were only
seen from the eastern side of the lake.

Right now bird variety seems to be changing over at Marston every or every
other day.

Happy Birding!
Tina Jones
Littleton, Jefferson County, CO.