Speaking of continuing rare birds, the NORTHERN CARDINAL that has been
frequenting the gully near the west end of Hawthorn Dr was singing away
yesterday evening. After parking at the end of Hawthorn, I hiked up the trail
about 100 yards to the fork. The bird was downhill from there in some dense
trees and shrubs between some houses. I was standing under the power lines for
another point of reference.

Christian NunesBoulder, CO